- You were right… Now I know everything!
- But...yyy… what do you mean?
- Just everything… for you’ve given me that hat!
- You said you would make me an owl-hat, and all owls are wise.
Sofie is an embodiment of love and wisdom. Sofie is a name of Greek origin and comes from a word sophia- wisdom. No wonder that Sofie’s first hat is an owl-hat invented by the designer’s daughter, who asked for a similar one because “all owls are wise”. Sofie is resourceful and likes to be visible. She is also very ingenious and always ready to help others. She is one of the most liked dolls taking part in … therapy workshops run by our Friends.
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall.
• I weigh about 0.5 kg without my packaging.
• I am 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail, meaning I'm unique!
• All my clothes are entirely handmade and can be removed for washing. Yes, dolls like to be clean too!
• I am made for Children aged 3 years and older. This is because I contain some small parts.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate, which is specially woven for sewing dolls. Basically...I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body doesn't contain any timber or metal, meaning I'm soft and safe to play with.
• My clothes are made from cotton and jeans, if I decide to wear them, are made using polyester.
• My hair is sewn by hand and made with a synthetic material that is luxuriously soft. This means I look great with, or without a hat. Hair can be braided, plaited, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees celcius.
• The same goes for my clothes too please! If you'd like to blow-dry my hair, please use cold air only.
• My hair is not suitable to be treated with heat or dyed.
• This doll's name is for publishing purposes only. It is neither on the doll nor on the box.